Sun in Aries
Sun – soul, vitality, stamina, willpower, personality, ego, self respect, government, name, status, reputation and father
Aries – it is a fiery sign ruled by Mars, energy, aggression, strength, actions, courage, confidence.
Whenever sun is placed in the Aries zodiac sign following results can be expected:-
- Makes person very ambitious.
- Good bodily energy, vitality and stamina hence overall health is mostly good.
- Person can have a dominating personality and is action oriented.
- These people are dedicated in their tasks.
- Provides good will power and makes person courageous to take risk in life.
- These people have self confidence and give utmost attention to their self respect.
- Here Sun enhances the ego of the person especially if it is sitting with Rahu or Jupiter, then this can show an egoistic personality and ego is easily hurt.
- Person has good leadership skills and Sun in Aries is considered good for working in government jobs. It can indicate bureaucrats, ministers, politicians and all authoritative professions.
- Sun in Aries can also show great sports person as it provides energy and stamina in body.
- Sun in Aries is also considered good for spirituality especially in 9th and 12th house.
- If it is associated with the fifth house then it can show that person might have his education in the field of Political Science, Physics or Mathematics.
- Sun also represents father so this can show that the relationship with the father will be very respectful and father will act as a motivation source for the person. But for this, also see the condition of the 9th house and 9th Lord.
- Seeing the position of mars is must because Sun is sitting in the zodiac sign of Mars, so if Mars is well placed then Sun will give best possible results but if it is ill-placed then strength of the Sun is reduced and the results will be delayed.
- Results of Aries Sun will vary according to the placement of Sun in various nakshatras.
- In Ashwini, Ketu influence will be there on the Sun, it can give very high self esteem, overconfidence and ego due to which person can sometimes take irrational decisions. All the qualities of Aries Sun in this Nakshatra are imbalanced. However this Nakshatra is very good for spirituality and self realisation.
- In Bharani, Venus influence will be there on the sun, it shows that person is very energetic, creative, ambitious and impulsive. This is a good Nakshatra for going into Sports.
- In Kritika, this is the best possible placement for Sun in Aries because this nakshatra is ruled by Sun himself. Here all the qualities of Aries Sun are balanced. It makes the person ambitious, confident, provides leadership skills, good will power and can show people working in high government and authoritative positions.
July 13, 2017 @ 3:10 pm
Sir, I want to order a career consultation but before that I want to know which ayamnasa you follow. Actually, as per N. C Lahiri ayamnasa my mars is of cancer sign in D10 chart ( d10 leo ascendent) but as per K. P ayamnasa mars in the 1st house of D10 chart,the ascendent is leo. The rest of the planets don’t change their signs or houses only the mars change its sign and place when I switch to K. P ayamnasa.
Please guide, and thanks.
July 14, 2017 @ 1:50 am
June 14, 2020 @ 12:37 pm
Dear Abhijeet Mishra,
The exact exaltation degree of Sun In Aries falls in Ashwini nakshatra (10 degrees of Aries). Hence I consider this nakshatra to be the best for Sun in Aries. As for Ketu rulership, it is a planetary energy that also signifies detachment and spirituality. Also the mythology of Ashwini nakshatra is very favorable for sun as Ashwin kumars are considered as sons of Sun. Lastly a lot of reputed astrologers including Ksanati, Komilla Sutton, Anuradha Sharda etc have considered Sun in Ashwini to be very auspicious.
Of course any planet in exaltation can go a bit overboard and it is applicable to Sun as well. However the energy here is primarily auspicious.
May 20, 2019 @ 11:44 am
I want to shown my kundli.How can I?